boat building (OT)(OT)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:31:56 +0100

Hello

I don't know about pianos, but I've seen last summer a boat made in
carved stone, kind of very large bathtub if you want my opinion
http://jymenez.free.fr/ but it floated (thanks Archimedes)

Can a soundboard be made of stone, here is may question .

Cool to say something totally out of topic for sometime uh !

B.T.W. I feel a little lonesome tonight, blah blah blah ...

anon(ymous)