[OT] OT vs. NPR

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:41:35 +0100

Grin... since the insistance to persist with clearly political ulteriours quite
obviously is content positive in this posting... I took the liberty of stampling
the OT in brackets to mark the total uselessness of this contribution :)

btw... they have lots of nice jazz PIANO music on NPR.

ricB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.