OT vs. NPR

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:48:16 -0700

As for changing the already concice and easily recognized "OT" , to =
"NPR" my  vote is, what's the point?? Unless someone is trying to =
subliminally promote  N(ational) P(ublic) R(adio), the most ultra =
Liberal slanted media outlet on  the planet, let's please keep OFF TOPIC =
stuff designated OT as it has been,  NOT "NPR". My 6 cents.=20

Terry Peterson=20

    Now, Terry, let's not start up again. I happen to know several very =
liberal people who would not agree with your assessment. But, the first =
thing I thought of when I saw the subject was National Public Radio,, =
(what the,,,,,?)

    Kevin E. Ramsey