Richard Oliver Snelsons Unhappiness

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:27:58 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2002 2:45:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Subj: Re: Richard Oliver Snelsons Unhappiness
>  Date: 12/9/2002 2:45:32 AM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no">Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>
>                Ric

               In the vein of encouraging piano related topics perhaps we
could all post suggested topics we'd like to have discussed ,like asking for
suggestions for a chapter technical. Marcia Davis and I did bridge layout and
notching for ours last month. Something we were both doing at the time in
shop. Other possible topics of interest  I could offer currently 1881 Stwy C
total rebuild. It's extra long front duplexes. Now there's a hot topic,  Its
tonal outcome or the merits of cutoff bars on this original designs.
Installing a Stwy Style leg,lyre music desk retrofit kit from Decals
unlimited to the C. Or how to shellac a bridge top to accenuate and protect
the maple top with epoxy or shellac. Currently shellac. To shim or not to
shim boards.
    Each of us has an interest that/ usually could be addressed by, hey could
some one discuss  this in an attempt to refocus the off topic stuff when it
gets to boring or heavy. Or I've got this going in any body interested. I
know we kinda of do that now, But if some one is bored PLEASE request a
topic.
            Thanks
             Dale Erwin