NPR I've had enough of this garbage!

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:28:00 -0700

Hi, Mick. We've been here before, and rather than starting a new prefix, =
technically we should use the OT  ( off topic) in the subject line. =
Unfortunately, sometimes in the heat of the moment, as it were, the OT =
doesn't get included.=20
    Good thought, though.=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mick=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 3:51 PM
  Subject: NPR I've had enough of this garbage!

  In view of the recent "off topic" mailings to this list, how about =
prefixing
  the subject line with "NPR" (non piano related) when threads start to
  wander? Works well with other lists I subscribe to; those who wish can =
then
  ignore those messages.

  Mick

  BTW thanks to all who responded regarding my ivory repair query - much
  appreciated