BaldwinSF-10

B214cm@aol.com B214cm@aol.com
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 18:47:01 EST

A friend of mine has a three yr old Baldwin SF-10 with Renner hammers which
seem to have been butchered  by a factory voicer,ie. (lacquered,crowns
torn-up  by needling).She wants to replace them.Anyone have any suggestions
as to what type of hammer would work well with this piano.I was thinking
Renner Blues or Ronsens.Before you ask ,yes this is how the piano arrived at
the dealer,the hammers were not worked on by the dealers Tech,as I inspected
the piano for her the very day they un-crated it .I still reccomended for her
to purchase it,as she loved it.So did I.    Could be why she got such a good
deal on the piano.Thanks in advance for your suggestions!    George Fiore
So. Jersey Chapter