My apologies. [OT]

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 20:39:10 +0100

Now there's a good point Carl.

Personally, I find it utterly amazing how easy it is that a simple quip gets turned into these "postums pasionatta". I thinks its great we allow ourselves the guarded freedom to throw out our feelings and thoughts on these and other OT matters from time to time, but I would like to think that exactly that freedom would serve to demonstrate that in the end only
sensibilities can sway the day, not these fantatical verbal gestations from either pole.

By the way... did anyone ever find out if it was a Havana ?? :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.