My apologies. OT-was bridge pins Reply is definately off the pianotopic. Sorry

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 13:56:36 -0400

Sometimes, I think if God, any God were left out of things, there
would be much less trouble in the world.
We shouldn't force our own beliefs on anyone.
Spanish forcing their beliefs on the Incas, destroying there culture.
Catholics against Protestants in Northern Ireland.
The big one now is Moslems against everyone.
But I must say, we are giving in too much to these groups, who are new
to our countries. If we went to their countries, we wouldn't get away
with a fraction, of what they demand here.
I was really annoyed that the Sikh who joined the Mounties, got the
right to wear a turban, he knew what the hats were before he joined.
I never demanded to wear my kilt, when I joined the navy.
What happened to the old saying," when in Rome, do as the Romans do."
The list goes on and on.
Just had to say it, sorry.
Regards,
John M. Ross