DC "Smart Heater Bar"

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 14:02:12 -0600

Hi,

Who needs one? Everyone because pianos do move on to different locals. The
new technician may not be so careful. If the water runs out it shuts down
that side of the system. I will not sell a DC without one.

At 01:00 PM 12/7/02 -0600, you wrote:
>   Recent discussions about this ...   New questions: Is it's only function
>to indicate that the  pads are gunky? If pads are routinely replaced every
>6 months, I ask: "Who needs  the SHB?" It adds about $22 to each system.
>Alan Barnard

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.