Dampp-Chaser SHB crud

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 00:03:05 +0100

Richard,

if the lights are blinking perpetually, the control box (and the
wires) get hot enough to trouble the h.r. evaluation (the warm part is
near the opener of the humidistat) , then the switch can be near 60%
(& more fro what I've seen on a system today, see my other post on
that matter)

I did not have my precision hygrometer to measure the r.h. at the
hygrostat place, but for sure it was too warm (warm as a 30w rod
maybe)

May be I should un plug the lights, that begin to be a bit
complicated.
I better look for a controller for partial systems if it exist.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG