A Light Note on Ori-Coustic

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 06:58:53 -0500

Boy, I can't fool anyone. Caustic is also a word that crossed my mind while tuning (that word just doesn't seem appropriate here) the little beast. It made my Verituner screen light start to flash on and off (too much stress searching for acceptable target pitch compromises - thought I saw a little smoke too).

Thanks folks for the couple chuckles - they weren't happening during the dirty deed. I figured that might generate a few.

Terry Farrell