Dampp-Chaser SHB crud

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:16:08 +0100

Hello,

I noticed the same, but did not think it was for the reason you
suspect. (I thought of too "hard" water)

it seem easy to cut the sensors if you believe they are responsive for
the high deposit.
indeed the pads have to be changed often in the 2 places I have these
systems, they became dry and probably less efficient.

Beside, I can's see why an automated system is not sold, it could be
as secure as a washing machine. For someone that travel a lot it
should be better, as he can't add water, and the operation is a bit
tricky to ask anyone (how much water in the element, what happens if
overfilled , etc etc)

For a product that exists for a so long time I find it is very simple
and not enough sophisticated.

A movable stand too can be very important, for concert halls and such,
a German tech is having it ready, but yet no automation.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

P.S. but sure they sell and give us good money, while helping where no
other easy solution exist.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef