Dampp-Chaser SHB crud

Thu, 05 Dec 2002 23:21:30 +0100

Personally, I would like to have the option of buying a system that has no smart
bars or water sensors at all. Just a simple visual of the water level. I service
15 of these at the UiB here in Bergen, and I never bother even looking at the
blinking lights, which seem a bit less then perfectly dependable in the first
place. I just put my forefinger in the pot as it were, and fill until tickled
every monday.

I agree about the crud... seems very much like its comming from the wires, and
they do require  quite a bit of cleaning, and probably will rust through soon
enough to make it questionable as to whether or not they should be used in the
first place.

JMT
RicB

--