75% r.h.

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 22:39:42 -0600

>It's been a couple years, and I honestly don't remember exactly how I had
>it set up. I likely had three rods, one 4' along the rear of the keybed,
>and two along the framing under the soundboard. The humidistat is located
>along the straight side, about six inches aft of the keybed.
>
>Since I added the additional rods, during high humidity times, the system
>is energized about 50% to 75% of the time (estimate). So, it seems to me
>it is sized just about right.
>
>Terry Farrell

But then you could put in two humidistats with 120 watts of heater bars
apiece, and let the expected trigger threshold differences between the two
provide a cycle buffer, providing all the dehumidification you'd ever need
without abusing the wattage capacity of either humidistat.

Just a thought.

Would two humidistats coexist like this, do you suppose?

Ron N