Humidistat Accuracy

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:53:32 -0500

Hi Terry,

Here's a note from Bob Mair.  He does not subscribe to the list so I am
posting for him.

Roger

Terry,

Send it (the Humidistat) back.  Let's put it through the test program.
Let's settle what the calibration is rather than continuing to speculate.
We will send you a replacement to use while the one in question is being
sent back.

Bob

> So, for our Florida environment having a dehumidification system that
keeps the piano RH down in the lower 40%!
> s is where we want to be. That is why I keep getting frustrated with
something that appears to keep the piano closer to 60% RH.