[Experts] Tuning a Yamaha U3 upright piano

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 17:12:23 -0500

Paul, I was going to comment and ask what he thought would be acceptable to
his ear..

Since he feels he knows what he wants to hear, he should tune to what sounds
correct to him.

right?

If the numbers on his tunelab don't jive to what he wants to hear, then
maybe he needs to:

-hire a professional
-see above

I can appreciate the effort this person is using in attempting to tune his
own piano, but I have a feeling that he doesn't really know what he wants to
hear...gut feeling, ya know?

just my 2 sense worth..42 regular Conrad.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com