Slow November?

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:56:59 -0500

Slow?  Are you kidding?  November has been non-stop wall-to-wall work with
numerous requests in the last seconds before the Thanksgiving holiday.  The
rush started in mid-September and has not let up, and now January's schedule
is mostly full.  It's all I can do to keep a few holes in December's
schedule open for my own holiday doings in addition to the last minute
church and concert requests.

If anything has gotten slow, I suspect that I will get fewer concert
requests than I have in years past.  The regular church customers have been
asking me to do fewer pianos, but there are new church customers coming in
this year, so I won't be at a loss for servicing church pianos this year.

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 11:23 AM
Subject: Slow November?

: November and December seem to usually be quite busy months for piano
servicing in years past for me. This November is about 50% off from last
November. Anyone else notice a slowdown?
:
: I am using a different deodorant. Do you think.........? The economy? Are
my tunings tooooooo stable? Do I have to wait for that 5-year tuning cycle
to evolve?
:
: Terry Farrell
: