Humidistat Accuracy

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 10:42:05 +0100

May be Damp chaser changed something in their model lately ?

I've send back one unit yet, but I don't installed so many, only one
system recently and it seem to work, even if it begin with higher
humidity that you describe.

I checked yet a unit with the electronic hygrometers I have and it was
10% 15% accurate env. don't remember the exact numbers
In a fluctuation situation, that should work enough well I guess.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG