Bridge Repairs ?

Patrick C Poulson pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:30:05 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_PMiMBSIjbcWGxhPcTXQ6gw)
Richard: These are used to make a split bridge, usually the bass, usable.  The idea is to drill holes for the feet of these things, put them in place, and replace the string.  Sort of a repair of last resort, and not an adequate substitue for a new bridge.  In the olden days I used them a few times to keep an old upright alive for a few more years.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Brekne
  To: PTG
  Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 7:47 AM
  Subject: Bridge Repairs ?

  Hi Folks, I ran into these today on the nett, have never seen them before. Looks like a way of bypassing the use of bridge pins really. Anybody tried these ?

  --
  Richard Brekne
  RPT, N.P.T.F.

--Boundary_(ID_PMiMBSIjbcWGxhPcTXQ6gw)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Boundary_(ID_PMiMBSIjbcWGxhPcTXQ6gw)--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:WINDOWSTEMPnsmail53.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 16426 bytes