Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:19:18 +0100

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> [...]

Rolf... Thank you Del for the tip. Being a bonified coffee lover I guarantee you
that I will give them a try next time around. Amazing about the northwest and
coffee... they are good at it arent they ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.