Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:46:49 -0600

Ms Kline,

At 08:19 11/30/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>At 07:00 AM 11/30/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>>...and, of course, in the exact same position, right??
>>Grrrrrrrrrr.......
>
>Hello, Conrad.
>So far, no one has had the gall to tell me to replace anything
>at all, let alone "correctly". If they did, I think it would
>be a fine time for "selective incompetence" -- do what they ask, but
>do such a lousy job of it that they won't ask again (while of course
>doing an excellent tuning ...)
>Sssssnnnn

This was in a college perfessers studio, a long time ago.  The person
seemed genuinely put out.  Unaccustomed as I am, I resorted to sarcasm and
said something to the effect that the pile looked as though it needed stirring.

-I'm still here.
-She isn't.
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer -
I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here.
mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu