Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:19:00 -0800

At 07:00 AM 11/30/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>...and, of course, in the exact same position, right??
>Grrrrrrrrrr.......
>

>Conrad Hoffsommer -
>I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here.
>mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

Hello, Conrad.

So far, no one has had the gall to tell me to replace anything
at all, let alone "correctly". If they did, I think it would
be a fine time for "selective incompetence" -- do what they ask, but
do such a lousy job of it that they won't ask again (while of course
doing an excellent tuning ...)

Sssssnnnn