Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

sid blum sid@sover.net
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:41:25 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Driscoll" <tomtuner@mediaone.net>

Subject: Re: Prepping the Piano for the Tuner - slightly OT

...Years ago I once had to remove dozens of those carnival type blown glass
> trinkets, Little piano's with benches. Swans etc. all on little mirrors to
> enhance their beauty. AND had to put them back!

If I'm dealing with a new customer I will politely ask them to clear off the
piano.  If it's a repeat customer with tons of junk on the piano I sometimes
clear it off  myself and leave it in a very neat disorganized mess.  They
usually get the message.

sb  (northern Vermont... It can happen here!)