Digital camera suggestion?

MoodyPiano@AOL.COM MoodyPiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:02:57 EST

It seems that everyone posting is liking the camera they bought each from a
different manufacturer so I would say compare features for price and go that
route, most mfg will have a website with their different models.  Personally
we have purchased two of the Kodak digital cameras and we like them.  Some of
those can start in the low 1-2 hundred dollar range and go up from there
(price estimate based on when we purchased about 1 year ago).  Hope that
helps...Lanie