a question for palm "pros"

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:47:56

Here's the picture:

Used a laptop for a few years with RCT.  I customized an old DOS database to
have client records and billing records. That way, I could enter the phone #
in the billing dbase and have all the client info 'pop' into place from the
client dbase ready for printing.  Now that I use the verituner, the only
reason I drag the laptop around is for the database! Occasionally, I still
print on location, but most days, I pre-print the invoice, manually write in
any details, and type in the same on the laptop.

So... since I also use a Palm for scheduling, has anyone found a Palm
relational database that synchs AND is able to print fields to specific
locations on a page? (to print to a blank invoice) Then, when I synched
next, the new info would be in the 'puter too.

It would REALLY be cool to print straight from the palm, but I'd be happy
with this intermediate step first.

thanks!

Ron Koval