PTG Journal We're spoiled

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:53:59 EST

           List

          LATELY  I've been reading a reeeeeeeeeeealy high quality
proffessional publication that has improved remarkably over time. Not only is
 the content, var
         ,  varied      interesting and well presented but I've also noticed
a surge in graphics quality and creativity for some time now.  And unlike
some
          publications with there grainy amateurish photo quality this
publications close up color photography work is stellar(that means clear and
easily seen)
          Duh Dale!
             Yeah you guessed it it's our PTJ monthly journal. Ever tried to
do anything like this on a monthly deadline basis? What a job!!!!!!!! Bravo
Ptj staff

             I 've been particularly impressed over the past two terms of
editors that ther has been a very noticeable and successful attempt at a
broad range of
          subjects and format.
                   Of paticular delight to me recently was the two
insrtallments of shop trade secrets by John Hartman. Really John that was a
thorough and practical
          step by step on article adjusting  Steinway sostenuto . I always
dread them and it was a pleasure to have a clear and concise procedure
complete with
          crystal clear photos. Must be new equipment.
             I also aprreciate the round table forums and BobHofs efforts at
providing enough rebuilding material between the pages. Thanks!

           Keep up the excellant work and the forward mommentum into the 21st
century. This journal has made me a TON of money

             Best ----Dale Erwin----Anybody else?????????