Recording

Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:41:32 +0100

Hi guys and gals

Thought I would give you all an oportunity to listen to a
bit of what we all do here in Bergen. The following link is
to my own website and is a cut from a CD we at the
University of Bergens "Grieg Academy for Music" just got
done with.

G.Tveitt Fifty songs from Hardanger

The Piano is a Hamburg Steinway B from about 1980. Recently
completed doing the Strike Weights and Front Weights
according to the basic method  Stanwood outlines in his
Touch Design kit. The piano was tuned two days before this
particular cut and was used both evenings before this
recording was made.  Voicing was a bit brash to my mind but
the young lady soloist wouldnt have it any other way.

The Soloist is Heli Jakobson, a piano major at the academy
working on her masters level studies. The recording was done
in our concert hall by one of the professors.

Anyways.. thought you might like a chance to hear this. The
file is 1.8 megs big so if you have a slow modem then maybe
you want to think twice
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.