keeping glue in the car

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:33:18

Ron N wrote:
>Or maybe a belt pack glue dispenser like the change counters hot dog
>vendors use at the ball park. It would provide a handy place to hang a
> >cell phone and a can of Mace too,

<snip>

I've pictured for some time a wide, velcro shoulder (bandelero) strap that
my palm, phone, leatherman, flashlight, tuning lever, water bottle, etc
could stick to for ready access.  Fortunately, my wife reigns in some of my
'geekier' ideas!  It's bad enough that I've been known to do a full tuning
by the light of my LED headlight, earplugs firmly in place.  (HUH? WHAT
VACUUM? THE PIANO AT NOON? YOU WANT ME TO PLAY A TUNE?  OH.. CAN IT BE
TUNED?!?!)  oh, what an image....

well, back to my cave for now

Ron Koval