Flag-poling:

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:22:24 -0600

Speaking of which, I tuned a Weber grand- rather decent, it seemed to me,
on which the pins were tighter than any I've seen before.  Is it possible
that the extra jerking around required to get these things settled could
cause excessive wear on the pinblock, thus making the delignit block
become loose more quickly than it might on an older block with
significantly fewer plys?
thanks
les bartlett
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!