touch up concert tunings

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:19:16 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C17735.59E22750
Hi,

Just wondering if any of you charge less to go over a tuning just after
rehearsal to clean up unisons. Do you charge a full tuning or what
percentage do you or would you charge.

I live only 3 minutes from the University and frequently do that kind of
service. I usually won't spend more than 20 minutes including travel time.
The pianos are tuned frequently and usually (yah right) are pretty stable.
Do you think I would be cheating them if I would charge for a second full
tuning?

Thanks for the time you will take to answer my query

Marcel Carey
Accordeur Technicien
2852 Dussault
Rock Forest  QC  J1N 2V6