TR: call me (Spam from Nigeria)

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:35:23 +0100

Hello list,
sorry to be back with uninteresting stuff again.
I promised the answer from the Nigeria, here it is.

There is even a phone number for the FBI if interested.

The 'delete ' button is at the right of the keyboard.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

-----Message d'origine-----
De : ali ffed [mailto:aliffed2001@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 14 novembre 2001 11:20
À : Isaac OLEG SIMANOT
Objet : call me

Isaac,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am very happy
for your interest in making sure that this money is
transferred into your bank account. You don't need to
worry about the hugeness of the money because there
will be documents that will be endorsed by my bank
which will prove you as the legal beneficiary of the
total money so that you will not be question by your
bank or the government. The documents will prove the
source of the money and the authenticity of the money.

You can provide me with any bank account of your
choice where the money will be transferred and I will
forward to you the prototype copy of application which
you will send to my bank requesting for the money to
be transferred into your bank account as the legal
beneficiary of the total money.

But my only worry is the security of the money once in
your possesion, you have to assure me that you will
never let me down as soon as the money is in your bank
account. Youy know that this business is confidential
and you don't have to tell it to anybody, you can be
capable of doing this business so far you can provide
an account where the money will be transferred.

Call me on 234-90-507712.

I await to hear from you.

Best regards