virii

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:58:33 -0800

At 02:16 PM 11/26/2001 -0700, Andy wrote:
>Of course, I see the messages that the filters catch, and I can tell you
>I'm still seeing many dozens of them a day.  That means there are a lot
>of infected machines out there.  Some of you have noticed delayed posts
>and that is often because my filters are being too aggressive and held
>your message until I waded through the bad ones to approve yours.  Thanks
>for your patience on those!

Andy, thanks for all your hard work in keeping this list clean and secure.

Last week I had to remove IRC/mimic for the second time. I think that that's
finally going to get me to install ZoneAlarm. Luckily McAfee caught the
virus and told me how to get rid of it. Beyond a doubt, the viruses and
Trojans are out there, and getting more nasty by the day.

Susan