Coleman 16 temperament

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:57:19 -0800

Jim,

My own piano, a late Viennese grand with buckskin hammers, is tuned to your
#16 temperament, as are the pianos of about a half dozen of my clients.
However, this was the first time I ever tuned it for a performance venue on a
Mason & Hamlin CC.  Everyone, including the pianist, said it really made the
piano sing, and I agree.  The piano needed something because it's not in the
best of health and the program was all 19th c., so it was worth trying.  Made
quite a difference.

Paul Larudee