Tuning Duplex

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:43:37 EST

Re Posting Duplex Scale patents on The List

I could use a little help. There are two patents on Duplex Scale tuning. CFT
Steinway's on the Duplex Scale innovation, and my patent on tuning duplex
scales. I;m unfortunately not in a position to type out these patents and
post them because they are quite lengthy. However if anyone can suggest a
simple way to do it, I'd be more than happy to supply them with the patents.
I would appreciate a little help , and I apologize for my insufficienes in
dealing the computerology.

Duplexdan