verdigris

Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:01:52 -0800

I do have a candidate:  1908 Steinway A.  Let me know how you want to =
proceed.

David Love
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe & Penny Goss=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: November 21, 2001 7:28 AM
  Subject: Re: verdigris

  Hi David,
  I like your cavaets ( "besides replacement / won't kill me" )
   Do you by chance have a candidate for treatment?
  If you do there is a new product that needs Beta testing by someone =
other than its designer.   Goose Juice+ is the product<G>
  Please let me know if you could do tests with my product as I have few =
test subjects in my clientele that have not already been treated with =
the other product that is noninjurious to your health.
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com
    ----- Original Message -----=20