Your web site

Heather B heather@esubmissionmasters.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:31:42 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction; I'm looking for the person in charge of marketing for http://www.beatregistry.com.

My name is Heather and I am the marketing director of esubmissionmasters.com.  Esubmissionmasters.com is an online website submission company that can submit your site to the top search engines utilizing our proprietary custom software.

I found http://www.beatregistry.com in Lycos on page 60 for the search term cheap christmas gifts.  As you probably already know, you cannot see any real traffic from the search engines unless you are in the first 3 pages.

With the holidays coming up, we wanted to offer you a discount to try out our services.  If you would like, you can even try one of our services for free.  I know we can increase your traffic on your website which is very important this time of year.

Please visit our website at http://www.esubmissionmasters.com/index.asp?id=100&m=217569.

Thank you very much
Sincerely,