New Website

Brian Lawson, RPT lawsonic@global.co.za
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:48:37 +0200

Hi, I made a link to your site on the "Technical" page of =
www.masterpianotechnicians.org

Brian
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Billbrpt@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: 20 November, 2001 04:10 AM
  Subject: New Website

  Dear List,=20

  After some years of wishing and planning, I finally have a website.  =
All of the articles I have written on how to tune the EBVT, Tempered =
Octaves and my essay on Key Color are there and also links to PTG and =
Dr. Herbert Anton Kellner are there.=20

  There will be future articles and anyone wishing to contribute to my =
website is invited to do so.  So, Ron Koval's graphs, and anyone who =
really thinks they have the "correction figures" for EBVT and has proven =
that they work are invited to submit your contributions.=20

  Also, if Ed Foote has a website and would like me to link his to mine, =
I will or perhaps if Ed or anyone else has any suggestions about which =
website might be appropriate to link, I'll be interested to read your =
suggestions.=20

  Happy tuning and surfing.=20

  Bill Bremmer RPT=20
  Madison, Wisconsin=20
  Click here: -=3Dw w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =3D-=20