[Fwd: Fw: Training Courses for Women]

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:21:41 -0800

At 11:58 PM 11/19/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I apologize if I have offended any of the women on this list. I didn't
>think it would have such a reaction. After all we see many of these kinds
>of posts poking fun at men. Still, my intention was not to offend. I'm
>sorry.
>
>Greg

No offense, Greg. But have you thought of the mindset which wrote that post?
All those assumptions -- all women are married, don't work, live for fashion,
etc. All men hog the TV remote and are addicted to sports watching ... etc.
Sort of like a devil's timewarp back to the 50's <shudder>. I would never
have been allowed to work on pianos back in the 50's.

Susan