New Website

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:10:28 EST

Dear List,

After some years of wishing and planning, I finally have a website.  All of
the articles I have written on how to tune the EBVT, Tempered Octaves and my
essay on Key Color are there and also links to PTG and Dr. Herbert Anton
Kellner are there.

There will be future articles and anyone wishing to contribute to my website
is invited to do so.  So, Ron Koval's graphs, and anyone who really thinks
they have the "correction figures" for EBVT and has proven that they work are
invited to submit your contributions.

Also, if Ed Foote has a website and would like me to link his to mine, I will
or perhaps if Ed or anyone else has any suggestions about which website might
be appropriate to link, I'll be interested to read your suggestions.

Happy tuning and surfing.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin