Vacation

Delton, Jr. Eason dont_b_flat88@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:39:01 -0800 (PST)

I will be heading out for Arkansas from Montana for
Thanksgiving and my daughter getting married.  Thought
I would take a moment to wish you all a happy
Thanksgiving.

Will check back in when I get back to see exciting new
techniques are being shared.  (I've notice sometimes
my head is buzzing from all the information being
shared.  It would be nice to access some of my brain
"harddrive" space to store as much info as I read.)

Happy Thanksgiving.

D. Eason, Jr.
Eason's Piano/Pipe Organ Tuning and Repair