Spam? OT

w peterson wpeterson2@socal.rr.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:42:33 -0800

It is APS " Asian piano spam or ham".
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 12:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Spam? OT

  Moffatt & Sons Piano wrote:=20
    List, Does anyone know why the list, and it seems, privately, there =
is a lot of (particularly Asian) solicitation of late?What, if anything, =
can one do to interrupt this (in my opinion) junk mail? Best, Bob =
Moffatt & Sons Piano=20
    Calgary, Alberta=20
    Canada=20
    (403) 243-0385

  I gotta agree Bob. I posted something to this affect a few days ago.  =
Shouldnt there be some way of stopping this kind of intrusion ??... like =
perhaps having to subscribe to the list to be able to write to it... or =
something like that ?=20
   =20

  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20