Hamlet Davis bridge agraffes/ Reverse crown Steck

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:34:49 -0600

> check crown nor consider what to do with what or what isn't there ( Hey I
> didn't) before it's shimmed strung or re -cracked ( I mean shimmed).   But If
> I'd had this list I know I would have figured it out a lot sooner.

That's the problem with what we consider to be our accumulated education. It
too often gets in the way of our learning something. I'd try the reverse crown
thing in a minute too if Carl's check clears.

<G>

Ron N