Hamlet Davis bridge agraffes/ Reverse crown Steck

DALE ERWIN erwinpiano@msn.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:54:57 -0800

Hey Carl

   You pay I'll play. S & S or whatever lets go!.  Wow that would be kink=
y I'd honestly be willing to try this. No extra charge send in your money=
 today reserve a spot in the schedule and it's a done deal.
   It would require a little extra setup ,a taller the usual bridge heigh=
t and we'd be good to go.

 check crown nor consider what to do with what or what isn't there ( Hey =
I didn't) before it's shimmed strung or re -cracked ( I mean shimmed).   =
But If I'd had this list I know I would have figured it out a lot sooner.=
 =20

   Dale Erwin
----- Original Message -----
From: Carl Meyer
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 2:56 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Hamlet Davis bridge agraffes/ Reverse crown Steck
 =20
Gosh, Dale!  That's interesting.
 =20
I've always thought that the more widely a belief is held the more apt is=
 to be false. Could that be true of crowned boards?  If reverse crown sou=
nds good, would you design and build me a reverse crowned board that I co=
uld put in my style 2 S&S grand?
I'm only partly kidding.  Purposely putting in a reverse crowned board is=
 another one of the weird things I might try.
 =20
Regards
 =20
Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG