Getting From Here to There

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:12:02 -0500

being a member of AAA, I get to use maps..and they're updated yearly.

My cost for being a member is around $75 a year..this gives me 24 hr.
roadside assistance also..plus I get the maps for free.

Do any of the aformentioned software give you 24 hr. roadside assistance?

I'm all for technology improving our efficiency..sometimes a good
old-fashioned paper map is all you might need.

I _need_ 4 of them to cover the area I service..I don't leave home without
them. I suspect 4 maps to cover a service area would seem like alot of
paper..it's nothing at all really..I never have to rely on a battery in a
laptop to get me From Here To There.

Phil