Getting From Here To There

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:05:07 -0500

Rob,
    My brother has used this software. According to him it is the best
the GPS industry has to offer. I used it with him once on  a road trip
to Michigan from Ohio getting lost intentionally. It took us right to
the front door. The only problem we had was during a rather heavy snow
storm it couldn't find satellites immediately. Once we were further down
the pike it found 7 and established a lock. The newer software is even
better. Judges road speed, ETA, everything. Nice toy! Make sure you have
extra batteries for your laptop. You'll need them especially since you
aren't fully recharging between appointments. Of course, you could just
plug in everywhere you go.
Have fun!

Greg

--