Duplex

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:29:17 +1100

DD,

Dan wrote:

>. . That's when I developed the idea of doing an
>experiment.
>
>The results of this experiment were published in the May 1995 issue of the
>Journal under the article title "A Tuner's 10-Year Tonal Treasurehunt".

I'm sorry to have missed your article DD. I wasn't paying attention
to those on the east side of the ditch back then. I would be very
grateful to receive a fax copy of the article.

My fax No. is;

Australia's code - 61
Area code - 2
Fax no. - 9743 6563

Thanks in advance Dan.

Or if there is a web version out there, I'd be pleased to receive a url.

Ron O.
--
Overs Pianos
Sydney Australia