Seiler Pianos

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:11:08 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> The magnets are a more recent addition than that. Check out:
>
> http://www.seiler-pianos.de/eng/seiler/patente.htm

Hmmm looks like they would also add a bit of mass to the hammerassembly.  I saw
another ....inovation at the Stockholm convention. A springless upright action.
Worked great too... at least in the model. Course the damper spring was still
there... but the butt spring and jack return spring were taken out and replaced
with gravity driven solutions.

> I still don't know what their tone stabilizer is, unless that's it in that
> photo of the cantilevered bass bridge.
>
> Ron N

You got me, I notice the use of the expressions  "amplification", and "increase
in tonal volume" tho... Wheres the on and off switch... and where do you plug it
in ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.