key levelling -- crown?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:00:03 -0600

>Ron,
>You're not ridiculing the Magic Circle of Sound again are you?

Oh now Phil. (he's on to me, feign outrage) I'm truly shocked and
disappointed that you would suggest that I might indulge in such a low
activity. (try to divert attention - cast doubt, there may still be a
chance) What could I possibly have against such a fine physics model as the
Magic Circle of Sound? (maybe I can baffle him with BS - hey, it works for
the S&S Guys)

>You don't believe the keyframe arc gives the piano more sound?

(Mayday, calls for an arguable logically supportable opinion - dive! dive!)
I'm not sure we have the evidence to make that call Phil. I believe
something more than an opinion would be in order here. Perhaps if  someone
were to produce some research results and a couple of pounds of
documentation, I might find the premise more compelling. (ah, that's it -
nothing to get a handle on here - hey, this ain't so bad)

>The next thing we know you'll be advocating plate bushings.
>
>Phil

(uh-oh)

Ron N