Social Inertia

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:35:03 -0700

    Richard Brekne wrote:

    "As for who would take notice I
would say that a lot more will take notice when somebody can actually =
prove
some of the claims made on both sides of this argument as well as =
others.

Documentation, proofs, and the like do have positive effect. And a long
sight more then simple declarations I dare say. In the end, if "proving"
something to your own satisfaction is all that you need... then you will
accomplish little else."

    First of all, I'm not at all sure what you're talking about Ric.  =
Ron made a statement, which was really poking fun of manufacturers who =
have their heads stuck in the 19th century and are darn proud of it too, =
pal.
    As far as anything to be proven by Mr. Overs, I saw his work at =
Reno, I have seen how his ideas are a much needed improvement over what =
we have had for the last 100 years or so, and he actually is building =
pianos that I believe should be prototypes for new models.=20
    So, what were you talking about again?

Kevin Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com