key levelling -- crown?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:44:06 -0600

>A s'way rep at Reno told me there was an additional reason for the hump.  It
>is stronger because it is an arch.  Could anybody tell me how much strength
>would be added by putting a 1/16 inch arch in 48 inches?

Ah, the universal magic word... ARCH. Good old Arch can sell anything. No,
wait. Is that an arch, or an arc? Hhhhmmmmmmm. You do know what an arc is a
section of, don't you? OOOOooooo. And if it makes the thing stronger, it's
more SOUND isn't it? AAAAaaaaahhhhhhh. All of which is more than a
little...MAGIC!!! IIIEEEEeeeeeeeee!

So there you are.

Ron N